Learning how to access Binance Smart Chain is one of the easiest ways to interact with cryptocurrencies and DeFi projects. Trust Wallet is a great way to do it outside of a desktop browser, and it only takes a few minutes to set up.
The Trust Wallet app is a mobile crypto wallet that doesn’t require registration. It’s available for iOS, Android, and Google Play users. Once installed, you can easily connect your wallet to DApps, including PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, and Beefy Finance.
Trust Wallet isn’t just for BSC either. It also supports the Ethereum, POA Network, and Callisto blockchains, to name a few. In this guide, we will use PancakeSwap as an example, but the process is pretty much the same for most DeFi platforms out there.
Trust Wallet Website: https://trustwallet.com/
Installing and setting up Trust Wallet
1. First, head to the Trust Wallet website and click the link for your desired OS.
2. Install the app according to your specific device. After opening Trust Wallet, go ahead and click [Create a new wallet].
3. You’ll now see a seed phrase. It acts as a recovery password in case you lose access to your mobile device or wallet. Keep a copy of it in a secure, secret place.
4. After clicking [Continue], you’ll be asked to repeat your phrase in the correct order. This step is to ensure that you have copied or written down your seed phrase. Once you’ve input the words in the right order, click [Continue].
5. You now should have successfully set up your crypto wallet, and you’ll find yourself on the [Wallet] tab.
How to enable the Trust Wallet browser
If you have an iOS device, you will need to enable the Trust Wallet browser. The browser is already available for Android and Google users.
1. Simply head to https://link.Trust Wallet.com/browser_enable in your mobile Safari browser and click [Open].
2. You should now see the [Browser] icon at the bottom of the Trust Wallet app.